Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.