Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key reason for your roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.