In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.