In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.