In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.