Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.