In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.