In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.