In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.