In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.