In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.