Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Reno and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.