In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.