In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.