In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.