Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.