Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.