Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.