In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.