Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.