In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.