Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.