In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.