In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.