Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.