In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.