Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.