Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.