In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.