In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.