In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.