In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.