In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.