Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.