In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.