Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.