Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.