In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.