In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.