Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.