Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.