Looking for a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Reno and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.