In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Reno and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Reno. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.