In Need of a Reno Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Reno area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Reno roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reno and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Reno. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Reno
Reno is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Texas:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Reno, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.