Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.