In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.