Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.