Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.