Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Princeton and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.