Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main reason for your roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.